Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are TP points limited?

RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475

Just want to ask, is there a limit how how many TP points you want to spend on skills, if so where do I find TP builds?

Comments

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786

Are*

TP points = redundent

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475

Originally posted by MMOman101

Are*

TP points = redundent

Yeah, sorry about the bad typo, I've corrected it now. What do you mean TP points are redundent?

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786

Originally posted by RudyRaccoon

Are*

TP points = redundent

Yeah, sorry about the bad typo, I've corrected it now. What do you mean TP points are redundent?

TP= Talent points

So you have Talent points points.

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475

Originally posted by RudyRaccoon

Are*

TP points = redundent

TP= Talent points

So you have Talent points points.

Just asking if TP is limited and if so would that mean you have to follow specs of what spells you want to spend your TP on?

Edit: Wel if no-one is going to tell me then I won't bother playing Runes of Magic then.

• RomanjisanRomanjisan Member Posts: 53

Yes, they are limited once you get past level 10 or so.  You won't be able to max out every spell or ability that you gain as you level up.  So you will have to pick and choose which ones you want to develop to maximum strength.  As a result of this, yes, you will have a "build" based on which ones you max out and which ones you didn't.

• LuiluLuilu Member Posts: 34

No they are not ... Also after reaching max lvl you will still gain talent points. But of course they wont be enough during leveling process, to max out every skill at every lvl.

How are they not limited during the level up process?  I have to buy a potion from the item shop?  Because it's not happening with normal amount of talent points I get from the standard leveling up process.  The talent points I get are simply not enough to max out every ability I have.

• LuiluLuilu Member Posts: 34

are you reading what i wrote? You will of course not be able to max out every skill during leveling. Taht would be boring and they just could u give maximized skills with every lvl up. So you have to deal with the amount you get and specialize yourself to a few skills that you preferr to use.

BUT you still will receive Talenpoints for killing monsters and making quests after you reached maximum level of the game. So - you can continue to max up every single skill after you hit lvl 55.

//edith says: ofc you can buy potions from CS but its absolutly not neccessary and almost no one does it.

You're right, I didn't read it closely enough.  I'm ok with not being able to max them all out until after a fair amount of grinding beyond level cap.  And yes, I've used a couple of the item shop TP thingies just to check it out.  I'm still new to this game, don't hit me too hard, lol.

• Untouchable8Untouchable8 Member Posts: 67

to clear things up,  TP [Talent Points] are not  limited, in fact i have all my skilles maxed.

After you hit the max level it keeps comming in,

Site: Here
    Forums: Here