Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone here in an active guild?

VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

I always wanted to get into this game but every time I do, I just cant find a solid guild to participate with.

I want to make ships and other guild crafting activities.  I want to experience more of the group content.

Currently I have a ranger, dread knight and cleric.  Ive played it off and on for a long time and was a closed beta tester.  So if any of you are in a guild who are doing these sorts of things (especially the crafting aspect of ships etc.)  can you let me know?

I forgot what server Im on, but that doesnt matter.  I can always re-roll

Comments

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

I would suggest you do a /who all, make a list of the guilds you see, then do a /who all guildname for each one of them.  Do this at the times you play and you can see how many players they have online and what levels they are.  Some guilds wont be suitable for a new player as they are pretty much end game guilds.  You can also go to the official forums where they have a forum for each of the four servers and there you will normally find guilds with threads looking for new players.

http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/forums/list.m