Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

too much metal in water!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ok is there a way to filter out ,iron,copper the works!

the thing is i got too much metal in my water !any clues!would be nice if the filter is cleanablein some fashion!

Comments

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Just buy mineral water instead, it's not that expensive. I buy mineral water because it's healthier and has a better taste than tap water, and my tap water isn't hardly bad at all.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

There are a number of filters which take out heavy metals. Lead, Copper, Iron and such are easily removed with a expensive enough filter. The one I use does and it really improved the quality of my water. I had to use a filter because my water had dyed my teeth red lol. 

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Get some magnetic glasses. lmfao

• SerpentarSerpentar Member Posts: 246

You can either buy a whole house water filter or just one of the under the sink types. A brand we sell at the hardware store I work at uses about 3 or 4 different types, the carbon wrapped ones filtering the most junk out. However there is a filter called reserve osmosis which is supposed to be about the best you can get but I believe it isnt cheap.

Otherwise it is just bottled water or buying into something like culligan which deliver the 5 gallon jugs for use in their dispensers.