Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well its about time for......

Another Del Taco code :)

Hopefully they can still be used. Here is for whoever still plays/needs.

MJNV-A2QH-Z22L-NDMB-6DHA

Hope this helps.

Comments

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

I read a post on the STO forums about how the site to activate these codes is not up anymore. I don't know that to be fact but I remember reading several peoples compliants about how they could no longer activate those codes.

Someone was kind enough to give me one when this promotion first came out. I activated it and I have to say that even if you can activate them anymore it's not really worth it. They take up a useable slot on your ships, you have to remember to call them out after every battle, they are barely visable whren they are out, and to be honest aren't worth all trouble.

Sure it's a neat "pet" to have but if you don't have one you aren't missing out on a thing. I don't even have mine on my ship anymore.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

worked kthxbai

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

Like the above poster said, these shuttles are worthless but here's another code if anyone still wants/needs one.

ADLF-YWGV-ZBVP-7Z4J-RSAB

I'm not sure if it will work but either way, please post to let others know that you used it.

• DystopiaBoyDystopiaBoy Member Posts: 222

I tried both codes but they didnt work. Aren't there supposed to be 25 characters in their key codes?

Edit: nvm...Now it's telling me the codes have already been used, lol.