Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World Full In-Game Trailer - March 25th

TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629

THE FULL TRAILER IS UP!!!! at this link BELOW!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gdc-10-the-secret/63665

GAMETRAILERS.com

I went to darkdaysarecoming and saw something which flashed down the screen like a milisecond.

it caught my eye so I refreshed and it appeared again. on Monday, March 22nd, 2010. at 5:53PM PT time. (52 minutes ago from this post.) (mmorpg being the secondary priorty to the secret world forums to know)

I have snapped many shots to get you what I saw, the words appeared a small note below on this picture.

Comments

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

Nice catch!

Im really looking forward to this game and hope FC learned from all their AoC mistakes.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Sweeeeeeet! :)

• PunknaughtPunknaught Member Posts: 92

Bah

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629

Originally posted by Punknaught

It's Fake.

It's quite legit, you should check your sources of fake such as heading to the main site itself and checking it out before you accuse falsey.  =P

March 25th at Gametrailers.com quite exciting!

It's Fake.

There is some discusion on the offical forums about it, but nobody offical seems to be confirming or deniying it.

http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/showthread.php?t=8626

could it be the same poster though......gasp!

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

yep its fake!

• PunknaughtPunknaught Member Posts: 92

Darn ruin all my fun by putting it up fulltime.

Originally posted by spookydom

It's Fake.

There is some discusion on the offical forums about it, but nobody offical seems to be confirming or deniying it.

http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/showthread.php?t=8626

could it be the same poster though......gasp!

they wont comment the longer people speak about this game the better for them!

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Well I did notice a tweet from Ragnar that said earlier:  "Video #1 has left the building. Working on video #2. What to show, what to show... Boone or Blake? DL or DB? Choices, choices. #tsw"

I wouldn't be suprised if there will be a specific video on gametrailers first. Reason being is the embargo for GDC news just lifted on AoC and then we had an exclusive video on GT too just after. ;)

Yeah its the same person with different accounts, meaning you xer0id

The picture captured is not even in the same realm of intensity as the background for one, and the paper added is off from the shading compared to the slightly blurred shot of the flash website. It has no angle or shadow to it, so yeah total FAKE.

You can easily tell if you have ever done any graphic design or web development, using photoshop or flash.

But nice try pal.

Drb & Punk beleive what you will I am simply passing on what I have found and no it has not been photoshoped simply pasted into paint and distributed out and then uploaded to photobucket as quickly as I could.

Yes the post on TSW forums is by me I am the founder and so I am distributing the info elsewere as well (SHOCKING?!) lol

Well I guess we will know for sure either way on the 25th:)

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

Originally posted by drbaltazar

yep its fake!

Sure seems like a lot of people are comfirming it as true.  Are you basing your answer on your typical computer knowledge or do you have something credible to dispute the claim? 

Honest question?

Originally posted by drbaltazar

yep its fake!

An elite member with over 4000 post acusing its fake you put my post to shame. (lol) Head to darkdaysarecoming refresh until you see that paper. if not wait till the 25th :l

The 25th is going to be so exciting I cant wait :O!

• sidfusidfu Member Posts: 170

well sometign does scroll down its like the pic he posted but i cant read it so i dont know what it says

• Shadow_FoxShadow_Fox Member UncommonPosts: 47

I just confirmed the OP screenie, which I believed him in the first place but to help you guys at mmorpg.com......

Click Here!

Originally posted by xer0id

Yeah its the same person with different accounts, meaning you xer0id

The picture captured is not even in the same realm of intensity as the background for one, and the paper added is off from the shading compared to the slightly blurred shot of the flash website. It has no angle or shadow to it, so yeah total FAKE.

You can easily tell if you have ever done any graphic design or web development, using photoshop or flash.

But nice try pal.

Drb & Punk beleive what you will I am simply passing on what I have found and no it has not been photoshoped simply pasted into paint and distributed out and then uploaded to photobucket as quickly as I could.

Yes the post on TSW forums is by me I am the founder and so I am distributing the info elsewere as well (SHOCKING?!) lol

i went on their site !its not there!

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

I dont see it at all on the site.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

OMG where is it???

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

yeah well.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

You must log in to share “I have become a member of the Templars!“ with your friends.

Heh...this facebook is being tied to everything.

• augustgraceaugustgrace Member UncommonPosts: 628

Its real.

If you go to the web site when its loading the piece of paper falls and then dissapears almost too fast to read.  If you sit there and reload the page over and over though, you can piece together that it does say was the op has posted.

• merieke82merieke82 Member Posts: 165

I thought for sure this was fake, but out of boredom I went and randomly refreshed the page a bunch of times. After about 30 reloads I did glance the paper and can confirm it was there. After I saw it once I then tried about another 60 reloads and never got it.

Basically, hitting reload causes the flash animation to freeze for a split second so you don't want to spam reload you want to wait about 0.5 seconds. If the falling images are turning from grey to color then you've waited too long.

I can't believe someone actually caught this.

My theory is that the image only gets served based on certain intervals of the clock on the page.

• SensarchuxSensarchux Member Posts: 1

This is Xer0id I'm still around I just recently about an hour ago got banned for having multiple accounts <.< they pulled the banhammer on me and took me down T.T

It would seem I had another account which I forgot about so a nosiey moderator came around and douche'd his way, but then again I guess I had it coming since the code of conduct specificly says that you will be banned without warning for having an account more. :O still I didnt know I had another <.<! darn it here I was just getting into the mmorpg community too but shit happens apparently.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

odd, I go to the site and I see the paper, just as the OP posted.  In fact, its just sitting there and not disappearing.  Its not too much of a secret anymore guys.