Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

your best moments in runescape

ZacruneZacrune Member Posts: 126

One of my best moments in Runescape was the day i made 1M it was fun not being a F2P noob,and being a memeber having 1M is awsome even though its not alot of money in members.But that was one of my best Moments in Runescape...

So What Was One Of Your Best Moments? 

Comments

• VolstagVolstag Member Posts: 25

i used to play a long time ago as a member. Some of the best moments are being stranded in the wild when pvp was still in effect there. Me and my friend ran into a burnt out village running from some high level mage.

I also remember coming over whte wolf mountain for the first time into catherbury and walking through camelot and yanille. I remeber playing castle wars with a group of friends too great times indeed.

I loved alll the crazy places i would find in that game, from draynor mansion to the elemental workshop.

This game is full of those nostalgic moments for me. Its the one MMO i always look back on and enjoy.

Although i totally quit i still comeback sometimes just to see how things are. I sorta miss the times before the GE were i'd see Varrock square completly crowded with people selling their stuff. Although i dont agree with a lot of Jagex's decisions of late i'm still happy to see the game has survived. In fact i decided to play a bit again on a new character.

Playing

uhhh... dang.

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171

Killing noobs in varrock in early rsc while trying to avoid guards that wtfpwned everyone. Seeing all their stuff on the ground glittering(you know how the items looked in rsc when you killed someone and a lot of items were piled on each other it made that item shifting glitter effect) was awesome.