Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some CS shop changes, is it enough?

CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641

From looking today and comparing the prices to the one's posted in the cash shop round 2 thread they seem to have been reduced again, though as my title says is it enough? 

I've just started looking at Allods and really don't know how much reliance on the CS is needed to succeed in Allods and as has been mentioned in other posts first impressions are good, great style, smooth gameplay and interesting world design, but of course the CS is the main make or break feature for most. I feel that the makers are feeling their way slowly to prices that are acceptable so what sort of prices or changes to the cash shop would FOR YOU, make it appealing to play in the long term? 

Though the only change I see is the buff pots are now 1.50 euro's ($2) for 5 and the Dragonhide bag is 4.50 euro's ($6), crystal chips are .7 euros and 2.50 euro's for 10 & 50 respectively.

I did not realise the European servers have different prices to the US servers and perfumes are now called incense at 2 euro's per stack of 20

Cal..

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.