Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome Game

I played immediately after release but never renewed my sub. Now after a long exodus from mmos in general I'm back and loving it. Finding the players of my nation very kind and generous and the combat and economy aspects of the game very enjoyable. I definitely suggest trying this game to anyone looking for an mmo.

Comments

• RamileusRamileus Member Posts: 4

I recently returned after a year break and the game can be very fun, the ship battles if taken into context, are very challenging and fun.

This is not a sailing simulator, it is not a fast paced end game MMO, it has a nice mix of things but I would say its greatest selling point is the port battles and 6v6 ship battles. There are some really amazing players, some great tacticians but as with any game some sour apples with elitist,emo rage pwn sauce. Just ignore the bad apples and enjoy your game.

• thejawzthejawz Member UncommonPosts: 3

The key is learning to ignore area chat and the forums.

• WildvixennWildvixenn Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by ryan1285

I played immediately after release but never renewed my sub. Now after a long exodus from mmos in general I'm back and loving it. Finding the players of my nation very kind and generous and the combat and economy aspects of the game very enjoyable. I definitely suggest trying this game to anyone looking for an mmo.

People in this game are really nice. The GM's even play the game as well, and talk in Nation chat and help people out.

• EmishEmish Member Posts: 3

I love this game, but I am leaving to give APB a try, I recomend this to any pvpers looking for a game also. 

I haz an edumacatzons.

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528

Originally posted by thejawz

The key is learning to ignore area chat and the forums.

Indeed. Or you can read them but make sure you take a grain of salt the size of a football with you. :)

Seriously, I keep resubbing because I love the ship combat and the era. The problem I had was if you were doing missions in the level 20's, you are usually in the more remote areas of the carribean and the lonliness coupled with the samey-samey PvE grind can wear on your patience. But unlike most other games, there is an actual end game here and in a sense, the game doesn't start until the level cap.