Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I pick up?

LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

I saw a version of this game at walmart.It was Ultima Online,golden version.It included EVERY Ultima online game and expansion,and even the new Samuri Empire for 30$,and the 30 days free.Is it worth picking up?Does anyone play it anymore?Is it good?

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

Comments

• DanovitcheDanovitche Member Posts: 94

Thats a nice deal.
    Getting every expansion is a nice extra efftect...
    Samurai Empire sure has some intresting things added into the UO world.

However its still pretty much 2D World with 3D enhanced characters and trees.
    Houses are still 2D and entry is still same way only.

I am not 100% Sure if I want Samurai Empire or not but my crafter on Drachenfells could need the upgrade... Been thinking on gettin rid a few of my old houses to make up cash to be able to re-make my big one into a much sweeter design...

If you want to, Pick it up.. Many still play it.
    many of us TRY to help the new to our best ability...
    However the grafics are still rather ugly!

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War