Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just picking up this game. Whats fun?

HarshmellowHarshmellow Member UncommonPosts: 7

Share your advice on what is fun in this game!

melee /ranged/ crafting/ tribe  ect.

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    Originally posted by Harshmellow

Share your advice on what is fun in this game!

melee /ranged/ crafting/ tribe  ect.

It all depends on you,  I find pretty much everything fun at some point or another.  PvE, exploration, crafting, PvP, mini games, hanging out with my clans,  participating in races,  etcetera.  Its easy to know whats fun for me...  but it may not all be fun like that for you.

• HarshmellowHarshmellow Member UncommonPosts: 7

Well, hows being a sniper? I was thinking of getting weaponry crafting and learning to make scoped weapons. How are they in battle? How is Melee too? are they extremely unbalanced in pvp/pve or do they put up a nice fight?

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    Originally posted by Harshmellow

Well, hows being a sniper? I was thinking of getting weaponry crafting and learning to make scoped weapons. How are they in battle? How is Melee too? are they extremely unbalanced in pvp/pve or do they put up a nice fight?

Sniping is awesome, while in prone you can be pretty much invisible on radar.  Good snipers can take out a number of guys before they are found.  With a good amount of close range stuns on your side, you should be able to fend off a melee attacker or two.  A crafting/sniper is possible if you'd like to go that route.

Melee can be unbalanced if specc'd incorrectly.  My melee character can advance on pistoleers and rifleman as fast as a mounted character. He has strong armor and armor mutation buffs, as well as a few stuns.  If played correctly, you can be devastating with any character in PvP.  Most importantly though is using your team tactics effectively with your group.