Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An example of the game

KrygonKrygon Member Posts: 24

Your only allowed to have 20 quest at a time so you take up the "The Great Mage Diary Myth" quest, which takes up 5 of those slots. Without completing these quest you will not be able to get all of the skills/runes you can possibly have.

After much reading of the forums i find that to get these pages "You need to get curious/exotic chests, that they sell in the cash shop. And they have a super low drop % so you may or probably not get one of the pages you need."

Also one person said you can get these from rare drops, but no one has ever said that they actually have got one that way.

This game is dieing out very quickly, and the population gets lower an lower. Just an example to other game company of how not to run a game.

Comments

• tehikktehikk Member Posts: 497

I'm trying Aika, if Gpotato ruins this one, I will refuse to play anymore of their games.

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein