Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF competitive game without....

Vion1xVion1x Member Posts: 188

Heya, im looking for a competitive game without you have u be there at a certern time, like most games do require you to be ingame around 7pm to 11pm ect..  guildwars GvG, Counter-strike's CW's and so on you get i hope.

so is there any games that you can do this? without being online at any specific times?

in case you dont understand what i mean then just write it and i will be happy to go into more details.

edit: just minded my self of a game, planetside....  but thats quite dead nowdays.

Comments

• BuniontToesBuniontToes Member Posts: 529

FPS:  BF2- BC

MMORPG:  Darkfall

• nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

• Vion1xVion1x Member Posts: 188

if u wanna play competitive in BF then u gotta find a clan, and arrange to meet up at a times to play pcw's and cw's ... so you still do need to be around at certern times.

• IcegotenIcegoten Member UncommonPosts: 138

I guess your looking for something with rankings and a leaderboard and stuff? Well I don't remember much about this game but it was like 10 or so years back and you were a tank that would plan out with your team ways to kill other tanks and it was like 4 teams in a free for all on a map.

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

Aika goes OB in a few days  .   cant hurt you to take a look at the game see if it fits your mold