Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A tip to make Ignore simpler.

DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

Open the Ignore window. Click the offender's name, which opens up the text input box.  Click the name again, and it pastes the offender's name INTO the text input box.  Drag and highlight, press CTRL + C to copy, then simply press CTRL + V to paste the name into the Ignore box.

Very handy when the name is scrolling up really fast due to tons of other spam and when the names are also invariably made up of random letters.  I still wish they had a right-click name and select /ignore option!

Comments

• VanaaBegraVanaaBegra Member UncommonPosts: 24

Great suggestion.  I figured that out just the other night. 

I really hope they do something about all of those bots, because right now the first thing you do when you login is ignore three or four bots so that you can read your chat window.

• cobaltdemoncobaltdemon Member UncommonPosts: 46

Once they get the "right-Click Ignore" thing in place (I truely hope they are working on an implementation) they need to add just one more function. Right now Ignore stops you from recieving the chat spam. I want them to make it so that you recieve the spam but is does not show any from Ignored senders. This way kind of like the chat channel toggle if you turn someone off you don't see them. However you can turn them back on to see them again later.

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Originally posted by VanaaBegra

Great suggestion.  I figured that out just the other night. 
    I really hope they do something about all of those bots, because right now the first thing you do when you login is ignore three or four bots so that you can read your chat window. 

There were TWELVE tonight!