Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European wow guild recruiting (DRAENOR EU -ALLIANCE)

thilliothillio Member Posts: 13

Lowar, one of the oldest guilds on the Draenor-EU server is looking to enlargen their player base; we are looking for mature(18+), regular players, social or raiders, to get the most out of the game.

We organize raids 3 times a week, do heroics every day and even organize old-skool raids every now and then. We do so without the pressure of a pure raiding guild but are nevertheless serious about raids as witnessed by our progression.

Our raid-team is committed to tackle each and every encounter in the end-game.

We raid at Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 20.30 till 23.30 servertime.

Our current progress is 4/12 in ICC10.

To strengthen our dedicated raid team we are looking for:

-) a tank (any class)

-) ranged dps ( full on mages)

-) a healer( full on priests)

If you are interested in joining us please register at www.lowar.com, and fill in the application form. (You need to register with Gamestreet and then apply to lowar on this page)

Comments

• thilliothillio Member Posts: 13

Shameless *bump*

• SkuzSkuz Member UncommonPosts: 1,018

Just took adavantage of the FCM to get off this unstable Cyclone battlegroup.

GL on your recruitment.

• Species5021Species5021 Member Posts: 44

Well hello blast from the past!

I used to be an officer in your guild back in Vanilla Wow, played a hunter called Topsider. Even played some earth and beyond with you guys!

How you guys doing now, i've been prone to glance at your website every now and then for old time sake. Pure luck i saw your post here, mmorpg is one of my waking up websites and is the first to read next to massively.com.

I play a troll warrior on Steamwheedle these days.

Drop me a line mate, ive always had soft spot for your gaming community.