Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/rage at the mods (official site, not here!)

Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

No offense to you Wookie, and hopefully no blow back from you mods here at MMORPG, but this is just a good old fashioned rage post. Let's lighten the mood.

AAarrgghhh!

I laughed, thought you might too.

Comments

• BetabooBetaboo Member Posts: 384

Just saw wookie go down it was a classic. Did you catch doctordementos parting flame fest the other night i seriously LOL'ed at it. it was on the same tact. Cryptic is bringing it on themselves by the heavy handed modding.

• AstralglideAstralglide Member UncommonPosts: 686

Already deleted.

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

• bstiffbstiff Member Posts: 359

looks like they deleted the thread. Clicking on the link gives an invalid thread message.  Same thing on the sto forums for links referring to it.

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785
    Originally posted by bstiff

looks like they deleted the thread. Clicking on the link gives an invalid thread message.  Same thing on the sto forums for links referring to it.

...Lucky I still had the tab open then, mwa-ha-ha!

"Yep thats it

One too many ******** infractions while other from the "Suck Cryptics C o c k" gang get away time and again

Phoxe your pathetic, true proof that Cryptic is a dying beast that needs to be exterminated for the sake of everyone else

I hope Atari loses their cases to Hasbro so you will never again polute this world with your second rate s h i t

I hope Atari lose their case to Turbine

Go suck on a f u c k i n g car exhaust you waste of oxygen

To everyone else, adios this will be my last post

Enjoy this abortion of a game or wake the f u c k up and realise what mugs your being taken for"

Originally posted by Betaboo

Just saw wookie go down it was a classic. Did you catch doctordementos parting flame fest the other night i seriously LOL'ed at it. it was on the same tact. Cryptic is bringing it on themselves by the heavy handed modding.

No, I saw the hammer's shadow long on DoctorD before it fell though. Hmm, maybe I better go search posts.

Mods, It's just a laugh, ok?

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

"Go suck on a f u c k i n g car exhaust you waste of oxygen", Brilliant sentence!

Never played the game. But won't ever try! Ground combat looks like a joke tho, don't need to play to see that.

Looks like ragerx is almost up for the ban hammer also on the same topic.

Looks like ragerx is almost up for the ban hammer also on the same topic.

Yep, that's a ban Inc.

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345

Now that was a work of art.

LOL Ragerx just got the Ban

Add sarid to the list man they are going fast.

• BenjolaBenjola Member UncommonPosts: 843

Cryptic is going through a classic Titanic scenario with not enough lifeboats, the whole shebang.

Stay away from this company and their products kids.

I care about your gaming 'problems' and teenage anxieties, just not today.

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543
    Originally posted by Die_Scream

...Lucky I still had the tab open then, mwa-ha-ha!

"Yep thats it

One too many ******** infractions while other from the "Suck Cryptics C o c k" gang get away time and again

Phoxe your pathetic, true proof that Cryptic is a dying beast that needs to be exterminated for the sake of everyone else

I hope Atari loses their cases to Hasbro so you will never again polute this world with your second rate s h i t

I hope Atari lose their case to Turbine

Go suck on a f u c k i n g car exhaust you waste of oxygen

To everyone else, adios this will be my last post

Enjoy this abortion of a game or wake the f u c k up and realise what mugs your being taken for"

That was epic. Can you post a few of the more interesting replies?

LOL and now other posters who i have never seen before started a new thread about the bannings--lol cryptic is just so stupid about things.

Originally posted by Xondar123

That was epic. Can you post a few of the more interesting replies?

Omg LOL. That's hilarious. There a two people on the forums who Im pretty sure are either cryptic employees in disguise or family members of employees. They've both been reported enough to be banned by now. One even claiming to be an official mod but he's still posting. I think phoxe was ported over from the atari forums to contain this mess, he just seems to be making things worse day by day.

Add Tention to the list.

Looks like Cpt_Equinox is stepping up to the plate.

I thought he was one of their bigger defenders. I saw his "I told phoxe off" post but figured it was just sarcasm.

I thought he was one of their bigger defenders. I saw his "I told phoxe off" post but figured it was just sarcasm.

I think he pm'ed him and told him off and i think he thinks Phoxe is going to ban him--he probably will he seems to be in uber ban mode today.

Stamp out 1 fire start 5 others. Soon the only people not banned will be the rabid fanbois and given enough time they will turn on their own and do themselves in.

LOL and now other posters who i have never seen before started a new thread about the bannings--lol cryptic is just so stupid about things.

reserved

Add uncle_romulas and Swag_NYC for today and Init0 last night

lol popkornn too but looks like he's back today. haven't seen ninetynine posting his usual useless posts in every  thread today. actually looks like popkornn bought it in this thread most likely:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=135791

Under The Mods must be Crazy category is this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=136246

Did they just close a thread because the delete button isn't working or did I miss something?

lol popkornn too but looks like he's back today. haven't seen ninetynine posting his usual useless posts in every  thread today. actually looks like popkornn bought it in this thread most likely:
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=135791
    Under The Mods must be Crazy category is this thread:
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=136246
    Did they just close a thread because the delete button isn't working or did I miss something?

They deleted one of Uncles threads and banned him

Hardcore.

That's some serious ban hammer action! Blood must be ankle deep over there.

EDIT: Haha, i see that there are two new posters having it out again: AuntRemus and PopCornGamer...hmmm

Seems they are really on the offensive over there. I just realized my account is dead tomorrow.

Great_milenko is down also.

This discussion has been closed.