Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM Mobile Site

ZacruneZacrune Member Posts: 126
We have our Iphones,BlackBerrys Etc..What if we want to access MMORPG.COM in a Mobile format?,The Mobile site should have these features: Current Forum Activity,Latest News, and so forth.and the current Form Activity should be refreshed just like the desktop site,Also,Users should be able to post/Reply on forums,Make new threads..Then when people are on the go they can get on their mobile and access MMORPG.COM

Comments

• depaindepain Member Posts: 263

I don't think that will ever happen. My i7 system can barely run this graphical / ad infested website. There is no way some lil' itouch will...

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106
    Originally posted by depain

I don't think that will ever happen. My i7 system can barely run this graphical / ad infested website. There is no way some lil' itouch will...

No Adblock? What is wrong with you, man! *face palm*

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • ZacruneZacrune Member Posts: 126
    How about without ads,Even though they may need need them....
  • penguinmanepenguinmane Member Posts: 73

without ads is doubtful... unless mmorpg.com found a treasure trove and willing/wanting to do a free app thing.

would be easier on my iphone though

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106
    Originally posted by Zacrune

How about without ads,Even though they may need need them....

I thought they got some revenue from game companies who's games they list?

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • ZacruneZacrune Member Posts: 126
    Yeah..i thought the same thing but seeing that some forums are dead it dosent look like this site gets much Revenue.