Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any gamers try out Bumptop on windows 7?

Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

Ive been looking for something in windows 7 that can organize desktop shortcuts and came across Bumptop

Im curious if any gamers have tried this out and ran into any issues with it such as resources or stability issues?  Also, if you have was it difficult to un-install?

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Comments

• drewhawzdrewhawz Member Posts: 5

I just used bumptop on my computer and it was such a mess... It made my computer run slowly since it eats alot of memory... I will just stick to less complicated applications like the sidebar...

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902
    Originally posted by drewhawz

I just used bumptop on my computer and it was such a mess... It made my computer run slowly since it eats alot of memory... I will just stick to less complicated applications like the sidebar...

ya I feel like a jerk for not following up

apparantly its been known to kill game performance.  They said theyre working on it but it sounds like its a build off or something

on a sidenote, not sure if you saw some of the multi-touch capabilities its looks damn impressive.  might be really good for a PC based touch tablet.  The guys who developed this will make a mint if they can get a foothold on the tablet market.  Also, its available for macs but for now the touch functions seem a bit buggy.

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • noquarternoquarter Member Posts: 1,170

Is it at all useful? It looked kinda interesting/fun to use but at the same time it might just be a novelty, I wanted to check it out but I can click icons well enough so I dunno.. definitely sounds cool for MS Surface though.. as does this MS Surface Dungeons and Dragons software http://gizmodo.com/5385625/dungeons--dragons-on-the-microsoft-surface :)