Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This sucks, but I'll probably end up...

Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

back in WoW. After playing Warhammer, Age of Conan, and Fallen Earth, nothing seems to keep my interest. When Cataclysm launches, I'll most likely find myself right back in WoW, rolling a Night Elf Mage.

There just simply isn't something out there that interests me as much as WoW. I like the lore. I like the RP. I like the combat. I enjoy the atmosphere most of the time.

Anyone else at this stage? I just can't find something on par with WoW. Trust me when I say I've tried to make myself play other MMOs, but nothing grabs me like WoW.

Oh well! Maybe someday I'll find something that's worth a damn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

Comments

• DM19DM19 Member UncommonPosts: 122

Lol sound just like me played every mmo out there and keep coming back to wow and really don't know why.

• GaurnGaurn Member Posts: 305

Well I've loved my stay with Darkfall for my free month, and although I hate being like that, decided not to sub. As much as I want an mmo right now, my money is so tight, I'm barely making bills lol, so I've been playing bethesda games to tie me over till FF14 or Cataclysm comes out. I'll be trying both, and see if FF14 is good enough to stick with or not. Till those two come out, it's Oblivion and Fallout 3(mostly fallout, I'm so obsessed with that game).

• lars1134lars1134 Member Posts: 106

Ive tried every mmorpg myself but i couldnt find a mmorpg that tips wow.

• RuethusRuethus Member Posts: 101
    Originally posted by Capn23

back in WoW. After playing Warhammer, Age of Conan, and Fallen Earth, nothing seems to keep my interest. When Cataclysm launches, I'll most likely find myself right back in WoW, rolling a Night Elf Mage.

There just simply isn't something out there that interests me as much as WoW. I like the lore. I like the RP. I like the combat. I enjoy the atmosphere most of the time.

Anyone else at this stage? I just can't find something on par with WoW. Trust me when I say I've tried to make myself play other MMOs, but nothing grabs me like WoW.

Oh well! Maybe someday I'll find something that's worth a damn.

I'm in and have been in the exact same position for the last 6 months or so.  The only thing that kept my interest longer than any of the games you mentioned was Eve Online.  Even now though, I've quit playing Eve again and tried a server transfer on WoW to a RP-PVP server to see if that helps any... otherwise it's back to the consoles to wait it out for FFXIV.