Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any chance of software

exestenz69exestenz69 Member Posts: 121

Stopped playing EQ few years ago. Decided to crank up my old account but i cant find anywhere to download the software. Am i going to have to buy all of it over again? Or is there somewhere i can download all the expansion i had up until i left.Not looking to buy the all in 1 pack they have up in the store as i don't need all the extra expansion just wanting to go back to the old world maybe go through some of the old content.

Comments

• EATtheDEADEATtheDEAD Member Posts: 207
    Originally posted by exestenz69

Stopped playing EQ few years ago. Decided to crank up my old account but i cant find anywhere to download the software. Am i going to have to buy all of it over again? Or is there somewhere i can download all the expansion i had up until i left.Not looking to buy the all in 1 pack they have up in the store as i don't need all the extra expansion just wanting to go back to the old world maybe go through some of the old content.

there isnt an option on the account management page at soe?

if not, dont know what to tell ya.

good luck. the eq we knew is dead.

--------------------------------------
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The force shall free me.
    -the Sith code

• exestenz69exestenz69 Member Posts: 121

ya i cant find anywhere to download the client other than that trial thing they have going, and ya probably no where near the game i left but got a fit of nostalgia going so i figure ill log back in for a month or so and run the old zones to see how they've changed.

• Cosmonaut79Cosmonaut79 Member UncommonPosts: 175

Could you download the trial and then just use your account name that you reactivated to log in?

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550

pretty sure the trial has an option page and you can tell it to D/L the other expansions and content.  When you run the equpdate.exe the spalsh screen that comes up should have the options page, and you just check mark the expansions you want pulled down as well.

• LadyAlibiLadyAlibi Member UncommonPosts: 297

You can download the game with the station launcher. They seem to be funneling everything through station launcher now.

http://launcher.station.sony.com/