Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

after playing swg as a jedi no pvp is fun any more

dikkydikky Member CommonPosts: 261

the most fun i've ever had was when i was leveling my jedi and a bounty hunter who knew what he was doing would come after me. That is the only time i've ever had real adrenaline pumping through my system from pvp. This was due to the fact that you could lose hours upon hours time from death but it was an even harsher penalty before the jedi revamp.

every other mmo i've played since pretty much 2005 has always bored me to tears when it comes to pvp as it is just not exciting when victories and deaths are so shallow  

edit: oops wrong forum sry lol

Comments

• VarnyVarny Member Posts: 765

The whole new combat system and class system is boring in general. The old profession system was much better and the problem wasn't with that, millions of people make sense of talent trees and hundreds of thousands of people made sense of EVEs skill system.

The problem was the tutorial sucked, there were far too many bugs, you're stuck to the ground and there was no content.

Shame they made another useless tutorial, theres still too many bugs, we're still stuck to the ground and all the content in the game sucks. I mean the content doesn't feel like Star Wars and when you compare it to the quality of WoW, you'll laugh at how bad it is.

Just wish they stuck with Pre CU and just spent the past 5 years improving on it. Instead the game got killed my talentless developers. SOE ruined EQ, PS and EQ2 too though lol.

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by Varny

Just wish they stuck with Pre CU and just spent the past 5 years improving on it. Instead the game got killed my talentless developers. SOE ruined EQ, PS and EQ2 too though lol.

Wouldn't you just love to see where this game might be if that were the case? God...so DAMN close. They were sooooooo close to a perfect game.

• ericlatrelleericlatrelle Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Originally posted by TUX426

Originally posted by Varny

Wouldn't you just love to see where this game might be if that were the case? God...so DAMN close. They were sooooooo close to a perfect game.

All five of my closed accounts would be subbed now. Oh well. Their loss. I'm rather enjoying the The Force Unleashed and the bird in the meantime, though.