Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

server status?

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/serverstatus/

k just in case some were wondering what was going on as of 6 am pacific server were shut down for scheduled maintenance

should be about 2 hour duration!

Comments

• rywaltrywalt Member Posts: 44

Some mornings I only get these early hours to play EQ2. Because of the downtime again this morning I most likely wont even get to play today. I know they have things to do but 3 mornings in a row is an awful lot of down time. If they would have at least rotated the times when the servers were shut down maybe I could have played one of the days. One morning the downtime could have been from 6am to 8am, the next day we could have shut them down 2 hours later. That way you don't keep people who are on a schedule from getting to play everyday.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me."
    Paul Atreides

• Miotoss03Miotoss03 Member Posts: 34

Well this is a pretty standard time to patch its better than the prime time patches they used to do.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

oh brother!now we can go on server but we cant log in with our character !grin!but then your right its better now then this week end because this week end there will be lot of player online.i dont think they ll need to reoppen the server they merged

but you never know with the gaming comunity!i would lol a lot if that was to be needed !grin!

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

just a small warning!yes they are patching today !was hoping it was gona be a quicky but guess it will take a bit of time!

see you later in game!