Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things you hate.....

2»

Comments

• eddyfloueddyflou Member Posts: 5

I just freakin hate retarted people who eats babies.

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767
    Originally posted by modjoe86

Heh, I was going to post that I hate those assholes that pull out in front of you and cause you to slow down.  My philosophy: I don't turn onto a street or into a lane if I'm going to cause the driver I'm pulling in front of to slow down/drop below the speed limit.

I also don't use turn signals.

See, that's another thing I almost added to my list.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

New moves, I mean I enjoy going to them and like them to a degree but dam. Just got finished watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, screw CGI lets get some story and real suspense back into movies. That, The Godfarther, Caddshack, and Animal House all wipe the floor with current movies imo.

O and people who drive slow then speed up when you try to pass them.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

I hate when drivers get over to pass and pace the other car.

I hate when drivers ride your ass when your going 80+

I hate when a driver is driving slow and speeds up when you try and pass them.

I hate when people break check you when they are going 20 below the speed limit

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

That christian church that gatecrashes soldiers funerals.

The Roman Catholic church for being hipocrites.

Scientology!!!!!

Tom Cruise for being gullable.

His wife for marrying him.

Paris Hilton

Most American exported programs for being borring and so unimaginative [ such as the American version of 'the office']

The Chalmers Mainly the Mother For parading her daughter on British Xfactor in 'that dress' [shudders] And her behavior in that reality show. As an example her daughter who was at fat camp suddenly got very ill needing an emergecy operation. she was scared and phoned her mum but mum couldnt come sraight away because sh had an apointment to get her hair done.

I hate seeing dead bodys on TV

I hate Zombies.

I hate Pink Tracksuites.

I loath the Politics forum here as very little is achieved [so i loved it when it got its own dedicated forum]

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981