Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't ask for help on the internet...

BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

as the title says, this absolutely started my day off just perfectly.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3159/2807838577_83cbed0126_o.jpg?t=1053139

**Warning don't have any liquids in your mouth**

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Comments

• buriebalveburiebalve Member Posts: 5

Don't ask for help on the internet ??? Whyyy???

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142
    Originally posted by buriebalve

Don't ask for help on the internet ??? Whyyy???

I'm just going to assume you didn't even look at the link in his post then?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

roflcopter

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Yeah, that was funny.  I'm not sure what the guy was asking for in the first place.  Did he simply want the wall cropped out of the picture?

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

If you look closely you'll see small white dots all over the picture.  I'm not sure if they're age spots or just bad scans or something but he wanted them removed and was asking for someone who knows how to use photo shop to remove them for him and send him the finished product.  Of course, the people on the internet have ideas of their own.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

Oh yeah, they're hardly noticeable.  He should have just given the picture to his Dad as is.  It's the thought that counts anyway.  Then he wouldn't have had to put up with all the grief.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I avoided having liquids in my mouth, yet I still spit soda all over my monitor for some reason. Your disclaimer sucks.

This is the funniest thing I read in while though, and the guy getting bent over it makes it that much better. I would have been cracking up all the same if it were me in his shoes.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

I would have actually taken a screen shot of the thread and given it to my dad on his birthday; he would get a kick out of it.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636

Not as funny as the one you posted but still funny.

• ramyvlakramyvlak Member Posts: 6

Hehe.. I really like this thread ^^

Originally posted by ramyvlak

Hehe.. I really like this thread ^^

Then by all means, keep bumping it up every time it's about to fall off the first page.  Just don't make it obvious, put in some kind of semi-intelligent remark.  Kind of like the one you just did.