Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Force Fields

Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

we all have seen the video: mithra throws out her arms and out shoots a magical barrier of forceful awesomeness to protect her boyfriend. Then they show us a pic of a tarulala placeing another one during the cinamatic fight with the molobro thing. This is exciting for me at least. The thought of king behemoth running full speed at my little taru ready to destroy him but what's this?!! Force field.... owned!! he just slams into nothing then my shield fails but I don't die because our main gladiator slams his shield into behemoths face and our pugilist punch's him in the stupid purple kidney and stuns him and then our axe Guy or what ever, neuters him! behemoths like OMG rage mode! So the lancers like watch out and throws his lance which hits behemoths eye and we win..... because force fields are cool...

Comments

• mach10mach10 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Originally posted by Syno23

we all have seen the video: mithra throws out her arms and out shoots a magical barrier of forceful awesomeness to protect her boyfriend. Then they show us a pic of a tarulala placeing another one during the cinamatic fight with the molobro thing. This is exciting for me at least. The thought of king behemoth running full speed at my little taru ready to destroy him but what's this?!! Force field.... owned!! he just slams into nothing then my shield fails but I don't die because our main gladiator slams his shield into behemoths face and our pugilist punch's him in the stupid purple kidney and stuns him and then our axe Guy or what ever, neuters him! behemoths like OMG rage mode! So the lancers like watch out and throws his lance which hits behemoths eye and we win..... because force fields are cool...

pretty entertaining lol

• Second2LastSecond2Last Member Posts: 40

Maybe that's the new Protect animation?