Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Champions Online: Revelation Site Launched

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,540

Following hot on the heels of today's earlier report that public testing for Champions Online's upcoming free expansion, Revelation, had begun, is news that the Revelation mini-site has also just gone live.

Beyond what we already know about Revelation, the mini-site introduces us to five new faces that we'll meet in Vibora Bay. The new characters consist of heroes such as Redsnake, Juryrig and Black Mask, as well as villains like Baron Cimetiere and Guy Sweetland.

Unfortunately, we've still yet to see a trailer for Revelation, but the mini-site does include four new screenshots from the expansion, which you can view in our Champions Online gallery.

Check out the Revelation mini-site here.

[Thanks Christopher8 for the tip!]

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

Comments

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,521

And this was expansion ($) worthy? If the game didn't have the same bugs that it still has since beta then maybe it might be worth a price tag of $9.99. Glad they changed their mind to free (how it should be), all this nickle and dime'n is getting old fast. Hope the STO community gets better treatment, for their sake.

• SquidiSquidi Member Posts: 419
    Originally posted by Heretique

And this was expansion ($) worthy? If the game didn't have the same bugs that it still has since beta then maybe it might be worth a price tag of $9.99. Glad they changed their mind to free (how it should be), all this nickle and dime'n is getting old fast. Hope the STO community gets better treatment, for their sake.

It is VERY substantial. Far more than it initially seems. I think it would've easily been worth money. Also, they said that it wouldn't be a full expansion. It would be a single zone and priced accordingly.

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

I see they still have the "woman of the night" hooker-pose still in game, and featuring it prominently in their newest expansion screenshot.

I'm still waiting to hear all of the contents in this expansion as well.

• drgrandrgran Member UncommonPosts: 192

Im pretty sure that if people had to pay for this expansion there would be alot more in the Expansion. Now that it being free you will see less in the expansion and more in the  C store.

ASUS G74sx
    i7 quad core
    16gb ddr3 ram
    3gb ram Nvidia 560M
    240GB SSD & 750GB

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by drgran

Im pretty sure that if people had to pay for this expansion there would be alot more in the Expansion. Now that it being free you will see less in the expansion and more in the  C store.

That's kind of my point....was there enough content to justify intending on making it a purchase and should Cryptic be let off the hook if it simply decides to move that content over to the C-store?  Seems like a hollow victory to me.