Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Erebus - Travia Reborn

First off let me tell you, this is NOT open beta but is CLOSED. This is for you people who are bored out of your mind and still looking for something to play but has not yet found anything.

There's still not much information on this game except for some videos. Similar to a certain hack-and-slash, isometric, dungeon crawling RPG that goes by the name of Diablo. Looks pretty interesting and perhaps this will interest some of you guys.

The website can be found here at erebus.outspark.com/

It'll be free so why not try it anyway, who knows, you may like it, only thing I'm not really liking it that it's from Outspark, makes me worry ;D

Comments

• udinthrikudinthrik Member UncommonPosts: 73

finally got a chance to play this.

had a pretty good first impression, its almost exactly like diablo, except its an mmorpg. when you get pked you lose all your gold and 3% of your xp. you can bank gold though, but it still sucks to lose gold after grinding a while.

you gain 5 stat points per level and 1 skill point per 4 levels. skills points are used loosley like a skill tree, except without the restrictions most skill trees have as far as i can tell. to get more skills you just reach a specific level and buy them from a skill vender.

it looks pretty easy to have a unique build so far.

the only complaint i have so far is there are so many people playing that it makes looting pretty intense sometimes.

• LudipeLudipe Member UncommonPosts: 109

Didn´t get the diablo feeling and unistalled it in just 20 minutes (I was one of the first players).

It´s ok to copy Diablo system but ... no character customization? Even Diablo III will let you choose the sex!

The battle is the important thing in here but ... where did these guys forgot the story?

If you like grind, pk and drinking lots of pots you might like the game.

• OhliufOhliuf Member Posts: 3

This looks more like that crappy game MU Online. Seems like a big fail to me.

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

Yeah I didn't really like it much myself either when I first got invited to play. Just not my cup of tea as some may say. Currently playing Battle of the Immortals which is quite interesting, but not sure for how much longer lol