Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Play a Healer?

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a multiple post. Not sure if the first went thru.

New to game and I'd like to spec my cleric out for a full out healer, but not sure if I'll be able to find a group at mid/low lvls at this point in the game to support him.

Or should I spec him out to support more of a solo style? Any cleric spec suggestions would be very much apprecaited.

Thanks all

Comments

• PedrobPedrob Member UncommonPosts: 172

Well as a cleric players will expect you to heal, so go the heal route.

I haven't played in years, but my cleric for many years was 40 rejuv, 35 enhance, 9 smite (that grey pbaoe mez might be weak but it saves you in RvR if it sticks).

During my last month in the ToA servers (before Classic released), I was hearing around that 40 enhance, 35 rejuv was better in RvR as it would give you yellow spec buffs which are good for field buffing after some deaths without needing to go back to the bots for rebuffs.

Now you say that you are low/mid level, that doesn't tell me much but at level 20 you should be around 15 rejuv, 13 enhance to be effective in a group without a bot tagging along.

And broadcast in region chat that you are LFG, there's always players leveling either in regular dungeons, grinding or chaining instances, I know I would invite anyone that needed a group if I had spots.