Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

give me some reasons

kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

EVE looks so cool

I tried the trail a year ago or so, But I still can remember it as rlly fun

But, give me some reasons to play EVE, cause it's on my 'might-buy' list :-)

is it really hardcore? is it sandbox? do i have to invest a lot of time to be good? cause those questions weren't answered to me with the trail, it was too short. ANd also, do I really need more accounts?

I used to be a fantasy mmo'er but I don't mind to play something new

and also, what is the state of the game at this moment, is it a good time to start?

so tell me about it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
waiting for ... nothing..

Comments

• XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

You tried it and found it fun. Thats the only reason to play games.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

Why would you not want to play it if you found it fun? I'm confused. What's holding you up?

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• ndodgendodge Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Originally posted by kingtommyboy

EVE looks so cool
    I tried the trail a year ago or so, But I still can remember it as rlly fun
    But, give me some reasons to play EVE, cause it's on my 'might-buy' list :-)
    is it really hardcore? yes. is it sandbox? yes. do i have to invest a lot of time to be good? somewhat. the more time you invest the more powerful equipment and ships you can use. however, that doesn't mean that you can't do well in the earlier ships. cause those questions weren't answered to me with the trail, it was too short. ANd also, do I really need more accounts? only if you want to train skills on, or control, more than one character at a time.
    I used to be a fantasy mmo'er but I don't mind to play something new
    and also, what is the state of the game at this moment, is it a good time to start? it was recently voted the best game of 2009 on a couple sites, so i'd think so.
    so tell me about it!

I play in a sandbox.

• Max_StrikerMax_Striker Member UncommonPosts: 263

IMO EVE is an elite MMO that only gets better every expansion/update. Stick with it!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

You can play the trial as many times as you like, so do it again.

Reasons to like EVE

1) Real time skill training, a boon to people w/o lots of free time to grind, the bane of those how love to.

2) One of the best gaming economies ever built.

3) PVP, mostly when you want it, with consequences and real impact on the game world sometimes.

4) You can one day become master of the universe

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon