Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

has the game improved at all?

DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

I played in Beta and maxed out 3 characters after it launched, once you hit 80 there was nothing to do but stand around and duel farm pvp points wich i found to be the stupidest thing ever. I played in a pvp server wich was really fun untill max level thats when everything just comes to a screaming hault as far as cool stuff to do.

has anything changed in this game ? or are they still screwing with classes so every month sombody else is OP. Have they ever done anything about the Hacks in this game ??? the hacks were out of control when i played.

is there things to do at max level now? like anything cool at all that can improve your character??

and are the pvp servers still even active because if i ever give this another chance it has to be on pvp, i dont see how anybody in the world could play this game pve since the so called pve content is a total joke.

Comments

• MdpatsMdpats Member UncommonPosts: 176

There are lots of posts already on topics like this one concerning the improvement of AoC..........

• Esther-ChanEsther-Chan Member Posts: 288

See for yourself. Age of Conan has a free unlimited trial. I enjoyed it immensely, though I never tried AoC until then. Your mileage may vary; however, having experienced it before-hand.

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

The game has improved immensely, there is no hacking problem as far as I know, and there are now plenty of raids end-game so that you can bide your time. As well as instanced PvP zones and open world PvP, Guild Sieges. It's end game is pretty juicy in respects to the MMO world I would have to say. But then again, I am only commenting from what I have been told, I've only just started up again, but a lot of people who are 80 are quite satisfied.