Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wipeout raises tension between Lindsey Vonn and Julia Mancuso

ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Today in the Giant Slalom, Lindsey Vonn wiped out on the course as she was skiing only about a minute and a half in front of Mancuso.  Because there was fog on the mountain, the officials decided to shorten the interval between skiers so that they could get them all finished before conditions got too bad.  That cost Mancuso because Vonn's wipeout forced Mancuso to stop and run the race a second time.  Conditions were worse for her second run and she had to get psyched up all over again which is difficult.  Her second run didn't go very well.

That incident kind of caused tensions to boil over between the two rivals.  First, Mancuso said the US Olympic Ski Team was being hurt by "a poularity contest", then she took her frustrations out on Twitter.  A post which was later removed.  Although she didn't blame Vonn for the incident in the giant slalom.

But both skiers are extremely popular and are both great skiers, so it's natural that a rivalry would develop.

All of this raises a very important question:  Who is hotter, Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Comments

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Both are attractive but I wouldn't say they are hot. I see random strangers walking around that are way hotter than these two.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• SabiancymSabiancym Member UncommonPosts: 3,150

Vonn seems like a Drama queen.

Stop complaining about your bruise and ski.

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

Theres only one way they can resolve their differences....a naked pillow fight.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.