Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Skill Can You Make The Most Cash Off Of?

ZacruneZacrune Member Posts: 126
You see all of these "Runescape Money Making Guides" But,Which skill is the best? Mining,Fletching..etc..Which one is it?.I know there are a lot of ways to make cash,But which is the best?

Comments

• pepsi1028pepsi1028 Member Posts: 471

Blacksmithing.  Always had been.  I used to get stacks of them benjamins (gold) doing it

†Pepsi1028†

PEPSI!!!!!
    Get out of your box already...

• BathnorBathnor Member UncommonPosts: 137

Smithing can take a very long time once you get up in levels. You need a LOT of coal. You can make good money though (Been working on my smithing). My wife makes money fishing and cooking/baking.

• jargon11jargon11 Member Posts: 9

runecrafting is popular.

This is General Jargon11, out.

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

F2P - Woodcutting Yews.

?

• SirSeriphSirSeriph Member Posts: 1

fishing lobsters, I can make 1 M in 14 hours selling raw lobsters.

fish 26 lobsters in just afew minutes. complete noobs may need ten minutes. selling them at 385 a piece brings in 10,010 gold, so an hour for a totally new fisher will bring forth 60,060. at my level, a bad day results in a million, and i'm not yet to level 70

-sir seriph

• LausyLausy Member Posts: 11

Ill offer a few opinions:

Slayer: You can make millions in a day (with a bit of luck) once your slayer lvl is 55 plus. Aberrant Spectres (lvl 60) can fetch you a few hundred thousand in a hour or two. Not to mention clue scrolls dropped and you lvl your CB stats at the same time. I am 83 slayer.

Farming: Personally I farm once per day at 4 patches with toadflax. The seeds I get from drops. I get about 22-28 herbs per collection each day equals about 125k plus. Takes me about 5 minutes to do this simple task each day which I do before I get started on training or a quest. I am 66 farming.

Fishing: I fish Monks (Swan Song quest needed and 62 fish). I am currently 73 fish and can net about 250 monks per hr. This will get me about 100k plus per hr. (Trout, salmon, lobs, then monks)

Some other options are Woodcutting yew trees, runecrafting nats or laws, crafting dhides then high alching them, and farming herbs and making potions via herblore.

The higher the skill the more cash obviously. Use quests and mini games like Penguin Hide and Seek to help lvl up high profit yielding skills faster. There are many ways to earn cash, but big $$ comes from skilling up first. A decent guide that may help you is http://www.tip.it/runescape/.

Good Luck!

• Palo_godPalo_god Member UncommonPosts: 171

Skills are a bad way to make money nowadays in rs. Go kill tormented demons, arma, or get a high rank in a merchant clan.