Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

64 bit user info?

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

when you instal on a 64 bit system,make sure to send this to the program file(x86)instead of the programdata

since that path is ment for 32 bit system countless stuff might not work !just a small tip !i made that error didnt check where dvd was sending game ,i had diverse issue found out later it had sent it to where the os thing its a 64 bit program(since i didnt want to use compatibility mode i had to reinstall)

Comments

• DeadlyJamesDeadlyJames Member Posts: 64

ouch that sucks, I had that problem. I run the game under 64bit windows 7

• astrob0yastrob0y Member Posts: 702

So you are saying that the 64bit users must put eq2 in the program file(x86) folder to run this game? 

[email protected], [email protected] 1 ghz/5ghz, water cooled||Former setups Byggblogg||Byggblogg 2|| Msi Wind u100

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888
    Originally posted by astrob0y

So you are saying that the 64bit users must put eq2 in the program file(x86) folder to run this game? 

I'm not sure what he is saying :) I run on vista 64 and running from something like d:gameseq2everquest2.  The double directory thing was something that happened when I installed that I never fixed.

But I never did anything special.

---
    Ethion