Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam Return?

I've heard of people doing it, but say I get Global Agenda, and I don't like it, can I get a refund?

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

Comments

• Esther-ChanEsther-Chan Member Posts: 288
    Originally posted by tehikk

I've heard of people doing it, but say I get Global Agenda, and I don't like it, can I get a refund?

Try here. Does that answer your question? Not sure if that was what you were looking for, but I hope this helps!

• davmac22davmac22 Member Posts: 283

Can only get a refund on a preorder, they don't refund your money on games that have already launched (unless they are completely broken like Rogue Warrior)  If you file a credit card dispute / chargeback, they will suspend your account until they get their money back.

imageimageimage

• tehikktehikk Member Posts: 497

Figures... K thanks!

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

I learned my lesson with Steam with Divinity 2. I tried changing my settings for a few weeks to get the game working but I couldn't fix the stuttering. I even tried applying an update patch to the game but the Steam client had it on lockdown. I asked them for an exchange but they kept forwarding me to 3rd party. Last time I purchase a new release on Steam. I'll stick with going out and buying a hard copy.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!