Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A poll about upcoming changes...

crimsonmidcrimsonmid Member Posts: 140

I have been in the game since cb#1 and overall i had a pretty good opinion about Allods. Immersive environment, diverse classes blah blah blah. Many people were discussing that the F2P model would eventually break this game.

The devs reassured the community that there is no way this would happen and that we could enjoy the game without having to pay a single cent. And then came the CS prices and the 2 hour FoD....

I play in the EU server and none of the above is implemented...yet. But after all i've read about the RU and the NA version the storm is coming our way and i predict that the initial days of the crowded server will be long gone....

The funny thing is that many players (myself included) would gladly pay a subscription if this game was P2P. But with such prices...they must think people are complete idiots or something.

Too bad because Allods had potential...one more down the sink? Probably.

My brain has 2 sides;Left and right. My left side has nothing right and my right side has nothing left...

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

I'll give it some time.

I uninstalled the game and pretty much quit, but it was definitely the best MMO experience I've had in a long time.

Which is why in a month or two I'll just try again, see whats changed, and continue playing if they fixed their cash shop.