Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new game to play.

splitcoldsplitcold Member Posts: 73

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new game heres some things that are important to me:

-F2P or P2P: I don't mind as long as there is no game breaking item in the F2P game (ex: Allods item gives your 50% increase HP and 70%reduced CC duration. How can you compete with that unless you pay.)

-PVP: Has to have it. I do not want to play a game where you lose items when you die. Don't want to play a game where people can wait at towns and just kill you. I do like zoned PVP preferably (such as Aion & Knight Online, you go to another map to pvp).

-Grind: I want quests, not going to spend my time in game killing the same mob for 50 hours for a level.

-Graphics: No 2D. 

If i think of anything else I'll edit.

Thanks everyone if you make some suggestions =D

Comments

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

Soul of the Ultimate Nation? (ijji.com for US)

It is f2p, the CS isn't very important as of yet, everything you need is given through quests. But ijji has a history of becoming more and more CS dependant as a game grows, it's just not at that state yet.

PvP:

-It becomes full PvP at lv20, but has a VERY harsh penatly for randomly killing other players, 10hrs of murder status (orange name) for 1 kill so you don't need to worry about PKers too much.

-There are designated Conflict and Skirmish zones on most maps (red areas) where you can freely PvP without any penalty or status gained.

-Dropping items is possible when; you die while having full murder status (red name), or are killed by someone with a red name (this does not include equipted items).

Grind:

-There is virtually no need to even do it, you level up insanely fast by completing quests. Most of which are "fetch" or "goto X npc" styled.

-Some quests require you to kill certain mobs, at most it is kill 10. They mostly just tell you to kill the captain or elite of a group in a certain area though.

-Each zone has atleast 1-2 Instanced missions (party required).

I have a lv62 and havn't once needed to grind, and coming on the 25th they are raising the lvl cap from 100 to 115 and adding 150 more quests.

• splitcoldsplitcold Member Posts: 73

Thank you just2duh, I'll try SUN out now. Anyone got any more suggestions?

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Check out atlantica and runes of magic.

• AkashaGunnAkashaGunn Member Posts: 20

You should check out Feista then, it has area's where you can pvp without getting looted for your items. They even have Kingdom Quests where you can earn experience points for killing said players, as well as abyss's, and battle zones.  

Kristina Linger
    AkashaGunn lvl 92 Cleric
    Epith server

• splitcoldsplitcold Member Posts: 73

I gave Atlantica a try and I found I dont like that play style. I have been reading around the forums and looking at the item mall for Fiesta and that gave gives unfair advantages if you buy items so I wont even play that game (+30%Hp). Starting SUN Download. Any more suggestions?

• AkashaGunnAkashaGunn Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by splitcold

I gave Atlantica a try and I found I dont like that play style. I have been reading around the forums and looking at the item mall for Fiesta and that gave gives unfair advantages if you buy items so I wont even play that game (+30%Hp). Starting SUN Download. Any more suggestions?

That is going to happen with any MMO game that has a mall including the p2p games. A lot of MMORPG games now have item malls in them where you can buy things for your character.

Kristina Linger
    AkashaGunn lvl 92 Cleric
    Epith server