Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Lots of group PvE medieval look MMORPG

davidbzrdavidbzr Member Posts: 71

Hello. I'd been looking for a new game this past days, but i'm now tired of just try somes and ended up bored, that's why i'm making this thread

Ok, what i'm looking for is this:

- More important, lots of PvE grouping and need for comunity progress, maybe a country economy. 

- Not such a hardcore grind, can be Medium

- It has to be something difficult to advanced throug the game, something that requires strategy and not just follow some intructions to advanced throug the game.

- I'ld like if is Faction PvP, but any PvP is good :)

- Quest that doesn't leave you to bored, some really thinked storyline

- An important craft system

- Medievals graphic looks, maybe castle, open fields, maybe ancient china, something like that, with good quality, but not higesr than LOTRO for example (I'm open to suggestion for being a F2P thoug)

- And F2P, I know it'ld be hard to find such game that's f2p but I'm from Venezuela and pay plans here aren't valid for online games :/

- It can be RTS or FPS too 

Thank you.

[Edit]

In mmorpgs I really preffer group questing, so if any of you is about to begin a new game and if interested in this too, just let me know. It doesn't have to fulfil this requirements.

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

perfect world maybe.. its about the only F2P i can think of that i can actually recommend .... but.. it only ticks a few of those boxes so maybe not.. imo.. going to be really tough to find any games with anything like that and F2P

• davidbzrdavidbzr Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by Phry

perfect world maybe.. its about the only F2P i can think of that i can actually recommend .... but.. it only ticks a few of those boxes so maybe not.. imo.. going to be really tough to find any games with anything like that and F2P

I know, if I could pay some I'ld like to play LOTRO in full version but it just couldn't be pay from here. Still gonna wait to see if any of the other forum members has any suggestion, I'd try just two I'd like ( Aika and Allods) but doesn't have that  "I don't know why" that keeps me playing for hours. and now I'm deciding if I should try Granada Espada...

And well..  it doesn't have to be with so high graphics either.