Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are player crafted items selling?

So what player crafted stuff sells on the bazaar these days?

Ammo? - Enhancers? - Boats? - Houses? - Armour?

Im seriously into crafting and loved the system in vanguard but is it realy worth the grind and effort to get established?

Do players realy need player crafted items?

Comments

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,116

Player crafted items are not so much in demand anymore. If you're looking to make a profit off crafting, your best chance is becoming an artificier.

Every guild out there now has plenty of people crafting for their members. Unless you're in a really good guild that raids and can get raid crafting materials, it'll be really tough to make money now. So I decided to just craft for free now. At least then my name will be inscribed onto the weapon that people use. But who knows, there aren't so many people playing anymore. So you might find some people you can make a profit off of.

For example, so far most of the people I've played with around level 30-50 are WAY undergeared some level 30's were still using weapons that were meant for level 20-25 and some level 50's were using weapons that was quested back in the early 40's. I'm ASSUMING these are still new players and dont know where they can get the best items for their levels. So whenever I see they are lacking in weapons I just tell them to send me a PM in the game if they ever needed any weapons, free of charge.

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,223

If you get crafting to 55 you can probably make some good money on parts for pota armor.  But be warned its tough.  If you're not careful you can fail and lose expensive mats.  I always get easy diplo buffs for tier 2 armor parts, and all diplo buffs plus expendables (potion, berries, etc)  buffs for tier 3.

I generally dont do crafting for profit though.  Just for guildies and certain friends.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,450

Even a year ago my standard advice for new crafters was: dont do it for the money, or you'll be extremely unhappy. Theres just too low population and too many crafters around to make real profit out of crafting.

Well, maybe I was just a bad businessman, but I had my half a douzen tier 5 crafters almost finished (only one "only" tier 4) when I left and I hardly made money with them at all.

Please set a sig so I can read your posting even if somebody "agreed" etc with it. Thanks.