Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

key Hon vs Dawntide

hi there ~

i would like to get into danwtide beta and can give a heroes of newerth key for a dwantide key. u can pm me or e-mail me to

[email protected]

thanx in advance ~

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

You are fully aware of the state it's in, correct? There are all sorts of resolution bugs, the world is only 1/3 finished, there's no customization, you can only be human, none of the schools are even half complete yet, etc, etc.

If so, then I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. The game is turning out to be a great sandbox.

It's just nowhere near complete yet.

• nuthingnuthing Member Posts: 7

didnt know where they currently are ... but still i am very interested in this game and a beta key. so i would give a hon key for a dawntide key.

• IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876

Whoa, like everyone who is playing hon gets like 3 keys each week, when hon frist went in to beta i created 3 accounts then 3 more one each account, I have created 18 accounts and got about 9 invites on all of em or even more since 6-7 months ago.

So if anyone need a key, send me a message and I'll give it you. And to get a HoN key you only need to go on quakenet and join a random hon channel and ask  for a key.

Dawntide beta is 100000000x rarer then HoN.

PS, give me sc2 beta plz.

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

Actually, Dawntide keys aren't any rarer. It's just come to the consensus that Dawntide players understand that you don't just pass out keys to anyone that asks.

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

just register on dawntide forum and you will get your key sooner or later, they keep sending keys since the server is always empy, the current state of the beta is ALPHA lots of thing dont work, bugs and such.

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH don't tell them about IRC!

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,797
    Originally posted by Kenaoshi

just register on dawntide forum and you will get your key sooner or later, they keep sending keys since the server is always empy, the current state of the beta is ALPHA lots of thing dont work, bugs and such.

The servers are empty because so many have problems getting in. I was testing it for a month with few problems, then a patch and I haven't been able to get in for 2 months.

But yes, Dawntide is going to be a really good sandbox, if they can finish it. Of any games that are actually in production (or those already released), it's at the top of my list, and second isn't even close.

Just some notes about the picture.

You can get an idea of the fluid movement, it's pretty good.

Pic is a bit grainy, looks better in game.

The sign post has Nordic runes, and they mean something. Can be translated. Not art as a backdrop.

The fire in the background roasting a pig, you can cook there. It's just like UO in this regard.

Got two weapons on my back, a bow and a halberd (can't see the axe head because it's turned towards the camera).

There's no NDA, so I can post this.

Once upon a time....

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389

'the current state of the beta is ALPHA'

lol.

anyway looks like a good game... but just like every game in alpha state it probably sucks.

i think i tried age of conan in alpha state - was kinda pathetic.

not even gonna say a lot about mortal online beta - that 'beta' was as close to alpha as possible lol.

so yeah... i think getting into dawnside alpha would be good, because when the game gets better it might get more difficult to get the key ;)