Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PC vs PS3 vs Xbox360 - question

2»

Comments

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

I would never leave the PC platform, its still the best for FPS.

I dare saying its best gaming platform and offcorse with way better hardware thats superior to consoles, but ok im diehard pc gamer sinds 90's.

But i confess ive played consoles n64 for zelda/goldeneye and SEGA dreamcast for PSO and sonic adventure.

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

Ok the facts are simply PS3 totally dominates xbox360 graphics, all you have to do is look at their display rez. PC bet them both normnally.

A better fix is move you computer to your living room buy an xbox or gaming control plug it into said computer play game on computer hooked up to your HD TV.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• thexratedthexrated Member UncommonPosts: 1,368
    Originally posted by Jetrpg

Ok the facts are simply PS3 totally dominates xbox360 graphics, all you have to do is look at their display rez. PC bet them both normnally.
    A better fix is move you computer to your living room buy an xbox or gaming control plug it into said computer play game on computer hooked up to your HD TV.

You sound like a fanboy. Both are able to do Full HD 1080P. Plus the real facts are somewhat different: http://www.lensoftruth.com/ (check head2head section)

Anyways, PS3 does have better exclusives, but XBOX360 has many more titles. If you already have a gaming PC, I would go with PS3 as you get more variety. XBOX360 and PC often have the same games, but there are few exclusives to XBOX360 as well, like Halo 3 and the up coming Alan Wake.

Both consoles have some pros and cons, but both are good choices.

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."