Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posssibly coming back

I haven't played FF for 4-5 years or so so alot has changed since i played. (quit a little after Treasures came out) I use to play on Diabolos and would like to go there again if it is possible(am willing to play on another server) I would like to see if there is anyone that would be willing to help me out / reaquiant (cant spell for crap and do not feel like looking up the correct way) me with the game. My highest char was a 67-68 SAM amongst all my other classes that ilvld most of which above 15 atleast. (excluding treasures classes)

Comments

• NightnovaNightnova Member Posts: 6

I acuatlly did this myself yestarday, main reason i'm checking out these forums.  I haven't played the game in like 7-8 months, figured i'd try to get back into it a little while waitting for FF 14. Really bad move on my part so far, the server i'm on Odin seems to be almost a dead zone. Barely above 1100 people online at any given time which suks.. If anyone is on a diff server with active population plz let me know i would like to play the game for the new 6-8 months before FF 14 comes out. I'm a 75 Sam, Drk, Nin & Blm. if any linkshell on other servers or on Odin looking for some dps classes. I have pretty good gear for drk & nin,  Really good gear for Sam,  missing staffs atm for blm. 

Ryuijin.

• PoonjabiPoonjabi Member UncommonPosts: 63

I also was thinking of coming back to the game.  I need something I know will hold me over until FFXIV, and no other game has held my attention like FFXI.  I have a 75 Blm, Mnk, War, Sam, Nin, Brd.  I was wondering if they released the information on which servers are being merged?  I left on the Asura server, and the reasons I left were the low population levels.  If you could, please let me know.

• local93bclocal93bc Member Posts: 353

Iv just started playing XI for the first time ever with a bunch of active players.

Look us up on our LS forum

http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com/forum.htm

Theres info about us there and in the guild section on this web site as well

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

If you guys want,we could form a 6 player static group.That means everyone would have to be able to play EST zone,from 6 pm -midnight.I always loved game and have no problems starting as level1.If we could get 6 people together to static with,we could fly through a lot of content pretty quickly.Who knows,maybe FFXIV might not be up to par.SO that is you 3 guys and i would help ,that 4 just need 2 more people willing to static.

Static means you group together and do quests together,the rest of the time like crafting or whatever,you can do on your own.The reason you static ,it eliminate having to look for a party and everyone gets the same xp if all are the same level.Up to you guys,i am  definitely not going back into the game without a set of people willing to work together.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• TryphodemosTryphodemos Member Posts: 40
    Originally posted by Poonjabi

I also was thinking of coming back to the game.  I need something I know will hold me over until FFXIV, and no other game has held my attention like FFXI.  I have a 75 Blm, Mnk, War, Sam, Nin, Brd.  I was wondering if they released the information on which servers are being merged?  I left on the Asura server, and the reasons I left were the low population levels.  If you could, please let me know.

The servers planned for merging are: