Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy Global Agenda for £19.93

coldcut333coldcut333 Member Posts: 86

Edit: wasnt aware of that sorry for posting the link.

Comments

• Dreizack1Dreizack1 Member Posts: 28

I purchased Aion and Champions Online from G2play with no issues, but I just bought Global Agenda and I was sent an invalid CD Key.  I've sent an email to support, but since they are in Singapore who knows how long it'll take for them to get back to me.  Be careful buying from this site.

• HirezStewHirezStew Global Agenda DeveloperMember Posts: 7

This is not an authorized seller of Global Agenda and we have had several reports of players buying bogus keys from these guys. 

I emailed support and was sent a new Valid CD Key, they seem to be prompt with support requests. 

The $31 Retail CD Key they offer is useless, yes you can register your account on Hi-Rez's website but the only way to download the client is through Steam and in order to do that you need a Steam Installation Key which G2play doesn't send you.  You'll end up being stuck with a Global Agenda account/CD Key but no way to download and play the game.  It's so weird, Hi-Rez should make the client available for download on their site. 

G2play.net has removed the Retail CD Key version of Global Agenda, they are now just selling the Steam Version for $44 dollars, not too bad.  By the way they gave me my money back.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by Dreizack1

I purchased Aion and Champions Online from G2play with no issues, but I just bought Global Agenda and I was sent an invalid CD Key.  I've sent an email to support, but since they are in Singapore who knows how long it'll take for them to get back to me.  Be careful buying from this site.

Wow good luck man,i would say buying from a Singapore site is a definite NO way.I remember i wanted to badly play NEOCRON when it first came out,but after reading through the mumble jumble and it was all done thorough Germany,i could not trust them at all.I was even afraid of Square Enix from JPN when i first played FFXI and to this day i still do not like their support.MOST of the time support is best handled through a phone call,good luck there,long distance can be 20/30/40 bucks depending how long they put you on hold,you might as well scrap the game in that case,if it costs more for the phone call than the game is worth lol.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

Buying serials from sites like these will eventualy get you banned sooner or later since your serial will be scanned one day and your banned and ive seen ALOT of people getting banned on steam for buying mw2 serials from sites like these and wonder why they get banned or whatever but my self i always use steam or check on http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/ since they have lower prices then steam but since steam has some games that you can only get from them your forced to buy from steam with double prices

• astrob0yastrob0y Member Posts: 702

is there anything that says that its illegal to buy serials from g2play? cuse i cant see why steam can ban user becuse of this

I7@4ghz, 5970@ 1 ghz/5ghz, water cooled||Former setups Byggblogg||Byggblogg 2|| Msi Wind u100