Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Biped housing pics

can someone post me some pics of your biped house please, I've seen the dragon lairs but none of the biped ones. thnx

Comments

• AywrenAywren Istaria CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 71

Sorry to take so long to answer -- Chaos has just come back up from a patch, so I haven't had a chance to get in game for very long, yet. When I do, I'll take some pictures for you! 

Here we go, I've got a few shots for you below:

An interesting Bi-ped plot that I saw in my travels. Note the snowmen and Christmas trees as holiday decorations. Also note that most people build plots to have a combination of crafting storage (silos), crafting machines and housing (which serves as item storage).

Housing can come in different racial flavors. Below is a Saris setup in the desert... then a Fiend style house... and then human guild houses (which are all used for storage).

Below is a shot of Bristugo on the Chaos server -- basically the portal hub for the game. All the buildings you see around the portals are player made housing. Some of these plots include Pawn Brokers, Consigners, access to your Storage Vault as well as Shrines you can bind to for recall. As you can also see, no two plots are alike (unless you plan them that way). You have full freedom to build and design your bi-ped plot the way you see fit.

You always know when something is in the process of being built... scaffolding is put down in place of potential buildings and you can choose who can help lend a hand in creating and using your structures -- your guild, friends only or the whole Istaria community.

I hope that gives you a better idea of the plot building and bi-ped housing in game! :)

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

Hey!, thank you so much for the pics there awesome:)

You're very welcome! If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer! :)