Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch notes for Fallen Earth v1.3.2

Einherjar_LCEinherjar_LC Member UncommonPosts: 1,055

Fallen Earth v1.3.2

Physics engine

· Fixed a possible crash with a camera sweep test case.

· Fixed a bug that made the frame rate drop after a character died a few times.

UI

· Added an option to disable Clan online/offline notification messages.

· Updated the Clan Roster to show the full list for leaders and officers with promotion and demotion privileges.

· Updated the disband Clan and delete mount confirmation windows. They now require a keyword for confirmation.

· Fixed an issue that prevented the selected mission from saving between sessions.

· Added a virtual key for the clear key (number pad 5 when num lock is disabled).

· Hid nodes in levels from players outside on the strategic map.

· Fixed an issue with the Online Only checkbox option in the Social window.

· Removed the salvage option in the garage window until it is implemented.

General

· Fixed a possible bad displacement after a character regenerated in a LifeNet facility.

· Updated the position recovery to include stuck locations.

· Removed the error message that appeared when you clicked on someone else's mount.

· Fixed a rare race condition where an item could be unintentionally destroyed.

Vehicles

· Fixed the vehicle engine sounds so they can be heard from their proper maximum range.

Link:forums.fallenearth.com/fallenearth/showthread.php

*EDIT*

It looks as though the NPC face issues have been resolved too even though there is no note about it.  After playing for a few hours today there seem to be no issues and all NPC faces were the appropriate colors and textures.

Einherjar_LC says: WTB the true successor to UO or Asheron's Call pst!

Comments

• FedacorrFedacorr Member Posts: 45

Also unmentioned in the patch notes, the 'hesitation' after jumping has been removed, replaced by a 'you can't jump for a few steps after a jump' requirement.   You no longer stop in place at the end of a jump.

• fldashfldash Member UncommonPosts: 227

I just started playing but these are nice changes...

I really hope the black face issue is fixed.

Former xFire user... I only wanted a game tracker and messenger, not a screenshot taker, video recording, broadcasting piece of bloatware.

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971
    Originally posted by fldash

I just started playing but these are nice changes...
    I really hope the black face issue is fixed.

It seems to be, I had an extended play-session yesterday, and there was nary an oddly textured fizzog to be seen.

Hope the patch cleared it up for you too.

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Nothing gamebreaking but any small patch keeps improving the game further, and as fast as they pump out patches there is no reason to complain :)

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• Originally posted by Fedacorr

Also unmentioned in the patch notes, the 'hesitation' after jumping has been removed, replaced by a 'you can't jump for a few steps after a jump' requirement.   You no longer stop in place at the end of a jump.

for some reason that always really bugged me, hope the new way is better. Can't try it out myself until the weekend when I get a chance to play (stupid deadlines at work :( )