Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question

jonezi92jonezi92 Member Posts: 224

I'm looking to buy a new game tonight and start teh play,

I'm looking at Darkfall & Global Agenda atm, and im really confused on which one i should buy??

My Question is - Is this game Optionally P2P? (GA)

(play for free but have the option to pay for additional content?)

If so i will consider buying Both games :) thanks for reading my questions

Comments

• GamerAeonGamerAeon Member Posts: 567

You don't HAVE to pay a monthly fee to play Global Agenda but you will have to buy the game in order to play it regardless

Not sure about Darkfall I'm sure one of those people who're vastly familiar with how that game works will drop by to tell ya

• Pyro240Pyro240 Member Posts: 194

I wouldn't buy it for atleast another 2 months.

It's a lot of fun and free till end of march, but it's lacking content to keep you busy.

They are going to have a content patch at the end of march.

nom nom nom

• jonezi92jonezi92 Member Posts: 224
    Originally posted by GamerAeon

You don't HAVE to pay a monthly fee to play Global Agenda but you will have to buy the game in order to play it regardless
    Not sure about Darkfall I'm sure one of those people who're vastly familiar with how that game works will drop by to tell ya

I've been following Darkfall for along time i know what i need to know about that one :)

I'm interested in see'ing how GA will work for me,

Buying the game being Manditory isnt a problem for me,

does anyone know how long the download is? i heard it was like 5GB?  also i'll have to reinstall steam since i just got a new OS :D