Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's going on?

WilliacWilliac Member Posts: 212

Have any of you heard anything about this game since back in august 2009? Their website hasn't been updated for quite some time now... :(

Comments

• cyranacyrana Member UncommonPosts: 197

They've not really said anything in a long long time, and have 'lost' two CMs over the last few months as well. There is a Trion assistant CM who posts from time to time on Telara Central, and the latest info was to hang in there and news will come sometime this year. Not exactly inspiring, but one can hope.

Ningen wa ningen da.
    ----
    http://twitter.com/Ciovala

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

We'll just have to wait and see.

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863

Just be patient guys and gals.  MMO's in pre development stages can go a good 6+ months without hearing much of any updated news on the project.. So I'd suggest to check back here once a week and not everyday... Eventually we'll get some much desired info...

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• cyranacyrana Member UncommonPosts: 197

Supposedly news is coming soon... Trion seems to like social networking sites and post these sort of updates on Twitter and Facebook.

Ningen wa ningen da.
    ----
    http://twitter.com/Ciovala

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

Make 'em hurry up.

• lancelot76lancelot76 Member Posts: 119

Originally posted by oakthornn

Just be patient guys and gals.  MMO's in pre development stages can go a good 6+ months without hearing much of any updated news on the project.. So I'd suggest to check back here once a week and not everyday... Eventually we'll get some much desired info...

I hate to agree with this but it's very true. I'm shelving this one and checking back in maybe Jan 2011, we might see more updates before then but beyond that...maybe a closed beta. Maybe.

• AristidesAristides Member Posts: 172

I've heard some disturbing rumors within industry circles.  Apparently all the awesome groundbreaking innovation we were hoping for left the company with a major vision holder in 2009.