Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magi Hold goes live tomorrow

svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,223

Smallish dungeon and quests for L50-53 players.

Comments

• jramsay61jramsay61 Member Posts: 20

hey svann, are these dungeons instanced? i'm new to the game and unsure about this. are they instanced like wow where each group gets their own boss etc. or like everquest, where there is one dungeon per server, once one group wipes the boss, the other needs to wait.

• inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 424

There is no instancing in Vanguard right now, it is all open and anyone can enter dungeons in Vanguard!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

It's a nice concept, the whole open world thing but last time I was on Vanguard there was barely anyone around to do such dungeons with. Has this changed at all in the past 6 months?

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,223
    Originally posted by Mystik86

It's a nice concept, the whole open world thing but last time I was on Vanguard there was barely anyone around to do such dungeons with. Has this changed at all in the past 6 months?

There were lots of people in magi hold while i was there.  Also, I hear every day people forming groups for the common lower level dungeons and quests.  From L20 or so on up.