Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

US Open Beta date confirmed as 16th

GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.

Comments

• fuzzi1983fuzzi1983 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Originally posted by Goronian

Well, it's true.

WOO!  At least it won't be very long!

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150

well i wish it were sooner, I dont like the idea of playing the game now since all i do will be deleted in a week. But i understand why that they are going to wipe them.

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• tehikktehikk Member Posts: 497

I stopped playing CBT4 three days in, really excited for OB!

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Question is if characters will carry over from open beta. Really want to play, but I don't want to get invested in it until we can actually make progress that will keep. 

Edit: Never mind! Says right there open beta will not be deleted. Score!

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724
    Originally posted by Kordesh

Question is if characters will carry over from open beta. Really want to play, but I don't want to get invested in it until we can actually make progress that will keep. 

Edit: Never mind! Says right there open beta will not be deleted. Score!

Open Beta is F2P way of saying release. Even in the article, they're poinitng out, that the OB chars will not be wiped.

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.