Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trial returns

SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Get you trial account here

http://www.lineage2.com/trial/en/

And jump in to the Valentines event that also starts today.

Comments

• rywaltrywalt Member Posts: 44

All morning the link has been down for maintenance. Wont even let you sign up for the trial. I shure would like to though :(

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me."
    Paul Atreides

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I am really enjoying this event.

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Originally posted by Mannish

I have gained so  much xp its nuts, and this event is bad for my health haha

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Would you care to elaborate on why you're enjoying the event so much?  Ya know, for those of us who don't play but could possibly be persuaded.... thanks in advance  ( ' :

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by therain93

Would you care to elaborate on why you're enjoying the event so much?  Ya know, for those of us who don't play but could possibly be persuaded.... thanks in advance  ( ' :

Its an event that gives everbody a summon type pet that follows you around. It can help you fight, it can heal and it also gives you buffs but best of all the summon keeps your Vitality at its highest level which results in maximum xp gain.

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

The event is over and this one was by far the best xp event so far.

As one can see what people think on the offical forums and ingame I am not alone to think this.

So suprise NC made a good event haha

btw I am curios anyone notice a upswing in adena selling spam since the trials? I havent really noticed it.