Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Sci-Fi mmorg

GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 395

Other then EVE and Star Trek online are there any other good ones worth trying?

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663

Perpetuum is shaping up to be a good game and Force of Arms could be great if done right.

SWG is worth a look, despite being destroyed and if you want to play the better version, there's an emu in open development, meaning you can play at any time.

Endless Ages is pretty cool, too.

• MorningStarGGMorningStarGG Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Originally posted by johnmatthais

Perpetuum is shaping up to be a good game and Force of Arms could be great if done right.
    SWG is worth a look, despite being destroyed and if you want to play the better version, there's an emu in open development, meaning you can play at any time.

Better version is a matter of opinion. And talking about illegal private servers I thought was against forum rules.

Owner/Admin of GodlessGamer.com - Gaming news and reviews for the godless.

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    Originally posted by spyder2k5

Originally posted by johnmatthais

Better version is a matter of opinion. And talking about illegal private servers I thought was against forum rules.

True true, should have been in quotes.

As far as the emu goes, several people have made mentions of it and I've never seen any of them reprimanded, hence why I mentioned it at all.

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

i believe you can mention the private servers just not allowed posting links

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

You could give AfterWorld a look.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by mrcalhou

You could give AfterWorld a look.

I played the game a long time ago, back then it was just early development so i left but how's the game doing now? Have they added any fun content and things like that or are they still going the whole alpha for years thing?

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356

Anarchy Online - dated graphics but has unique classes, best twinking mechanics, loads of content and you can play till 200 lvl for free.

Fallen Earth - new MMO with great atmosphere and crafting. Single world, lots of players, fun to explore.

Face of Mankind - sandbox game for hardcore RPers.

RF Online - asian F2P grinder with battle mechs