Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great Beginning for the Game

cae1356cae1356 Member UncommonPosts: 6

I am also playing Aika and started on the first day. I had NO CRASHES? and was only once booted for some reason.  I am impressed with this game so far. I am having a good time playing it.  I can rate this one pretty high on my list of favorites.

Believe, and Always Believe.

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

yep i feel the same aside from  3 issue

my character lag turn (delay of 2 second or so for each turn)

and if i set resolution to 1680x1050 (native resolution )i would need a 32 inch screen to see the whole image

mine is only a 22 lol.

and lastly th blur effect for me it blur the whole screen continuously

aside from these very smal thing (for me at least)

the game is a gem!

• tsuranotsurano Member Posts: 52

baltazar

issue 1: lag is probably on your end since I experience no lag when moving my character

issue 2: instead of choosing a specific resolution, choose the one called "Desktop Resolution" automatically picks up your desktop resolution making things easier.

• srpssrps Member UncommonPosts: 121

Me and lots of other people have reported this walking lag direction bug already, so no, it's not on our end.

Personally, I couldn't play the game for longer than 5 minutes, feels really buggy and unfinished (yes I know it's a beta).

I hope they solve all those annyoing gameplay issues soon, because nowadays there usually isn't much difference between betas and retail when you talk gameplay feel wise.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by tsurano

baltazar
    issue 1: lag is probably on your end since I experience no lag when moving my character
    issue 2: instead of choosing a specific resolution, choose the one called "Desktop Resolution" automatically picks up your desktop resolution making things easier.

ya thats what i did that worked

for the turn lag thing someone else here said it was the character cam that was hiting limit object like wall in city statue etc ill have to test with cam close to my too see if that help

• joker007mojoker007mo Member Posts: 712

well so far so good seems to be turning out the way i expected aion to

but then im only lvl 9 atm having your own pran is kinda neat

but aside from that and the wings in aion this game really really reminds me of a free 2 play aion aion for me had massive lag this game has next to none last night i was booted on one occasion but logged back in right after and it was fine

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Reminds me alot of Aion also.